In order to help our new customers get started with Intelligentcontract we offer a series a Deployment services. Deployment Services are essentially made up of 3 key elements; Design & Configuration, Data and Document Upload (the uploading of client’s existing contract data and associated contract documents), and Training for both administrators and users
Design & Configuration
We work closely with your organisation's Key Users to design your intelligentcontract account to match and enhance the your organisations existing policies and processes, This ensures that your intelligentcontract account delivers the best value to your organisation. The design is fully configured, by us offsite, and tested prior to full deployment. This includes for example, setting up custom fields, custom layouts, Users, security groups, which features are visible and the design of approval processes.
Data and Document Upload
To deliver maximum benefit and ROI, your organisations existing contracts, associated documentation and key client/supplier information (names, numbers, locations, areas of responsibility etc.) can be accurately loaded directly into your new intelligentcontract account.
This data is uploaded using data capture templates, these templates are provided by us to you based upon your agreed account Design and Configuration (including any custom fields). Load your data into the templates and send them, along with all your associated documents, to us and our technical team will complete the upload.
There are two options for you provide us with physical documents to attach to your records, you can have access to a secure drop box location or you can courier a flash drive loaded with your documents.
Quality training is critical to the successful implementation and we strive to ensure all users have the training they require to allow them to get the most out of the software investment.
Remote Training is provided for Administrators & Users. We provide two 2 hour slots of a 'Train the Trainer' session over a webinar, depending the number of people attending – recommend not more that 8-10 per session. The sessions are content applicable for Full Users and Read Only Users. The training will incorporate the client specific Design and Configuration.
All trainees can be given workbook of scenarios detailing all required features pertinent to the organisation. An organisational representative will be on site to answer any process questions relating to the business that is outside of intelligentcontract scope.
1 hour remote training sessions consists of:
- IC will give a brief demonstration of the system to all attendees that may not have seen intelligentcontract at all
- IC will demonstrate each scenario detailed within the workbook aided by the organisations representative to answer any internal process questions that may arise
- At the end of the scenario demonstration, there will be a round up and review of each of the features demonstrated and scenarios explained and any questions answered
- Users will be show how to access to the helpdesk to answer any questions and to give guidance when required
- At the end of the training session Users will be sent invitations to log into the organisations Live account if not already accessed
If you wish to engage in any of these services then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)333 3443905 for a quotation.