If you wish to Import all your existing Contract Documents then this can be achieved via our Import process. intelligentcontract uses CSV files to upload the Contract Document information and then you can attached a Zip file of your documents. When uploaded the zipped Documents match up with the CSV information and the Contract Documents are loaded into your account allocated to the correct Contract record.
Go to: Configuration / Import:
- Select the Template Type of 'Contract Documents'
- Press [Next]
You will then be presented with a blank Upload CSV File screen for you to complete
- If you already have your CSV and Zip files, upload the corresponding files to the correct field using the Select file [...] buttons.
- Press [Next]
- Map your fields to the most suitable target for each source
- The system will validate the files and the fields - if there are any errors then the system will notify you and you can adjust accordingly
- If the validation is successful then all your Contract Documents will be loaded against the correct Contract record
TIP: If you do not already have a CSV file, you can generate examples files for you to update with your existing data, please refer to the Importing Data article Step 2b for more details
TIP: For more information regarding the Mapping and validation of values please refer to the Importing Data article Step 3
TIP: When you enter the document filename in the CSV file this must match the full path and filename in the ZIP file - otherwise an error will occur
If you are choosing not to upload physical Documents but rather utilising the Local Links function then the file name column should reflect the External Link path. Please refer to the Local Links article for full details how to enable this feature and refer to the Usage section on how to copy the External Link path to paste into your CSV file.